Shurajou Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.>

2 posters

Go down

which symbol would you like the best?

new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Vote_lcap14%new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Vote_lcap0%new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Vote_lcap43%new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 3 ]
new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Vote_lcap0%new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Vote_lcap14%new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Vote_lcap29%new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Empty new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.>

Post by AiKirikaX Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:32 pm

omg Ö_Ö

i see ryu added a lil pic... for that lil symbol in the tab or in front of the url

nice ^^

but what about a lil shuriken...
and/ or something with green... fitting to the color of the forum?
a leaf?

i totally dislike the current one... >.>

Last edited by AiKirikaX on Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:34 am; edited 3 times in total
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 1733
Registration date : 2008-08-14

RPG Stats
Name: Kusabana Ai Kirika

Back to top Go down

new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Empty Re: new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.>

Post by Ryuku Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:56 am

I dont exactly know how to do that x.x I'd have to look up a script for it, but i'll try.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Shurajou Clan Leader
Shurajou Clan Leader

Male
Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-08-11

RPG Stats
Name: None

http://shurajouclanforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Empty Re: new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.>

Post by AiKirikaX Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:46 am

errrm....
but... didnt you already put one up???

well..
there was always this yellow paper with the green plus.. if i remember correctly...

then suddenly..
a black whirl appeared...
and short after this planet earth with this weird brown stick in front of it
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Administrator
Administrator

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryuku Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:10 am

Tell you what, get me a small image you want as it, and i'll see what i can do.
Ryuku
Ryuku
Shurajou Clan Leader
Shurajou Clan Leader

Male
Number of posts : 584
Registration date : 2008-08-11

RPG Stats
Name: None

http://shurajouclanforum.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:32 am

ill do so ryu ^^
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Administrator
Administrator

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:39 pm

how big should it be???

and you know i always can make it smaller and turn it around... ö.ö;;

new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Bing_leaf new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> 50px-Leaf_Village_Logo.svg new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Leaf_Village_Icon_by_Mizukia new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> 9r_leaf_withstroke_smaller new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Leaf_small new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Fox_leaf
new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Shuriken new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Shuriken-16x16 new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Shuriken new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Shuriken2 new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Shuriken_mini new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Shuriken new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Shuriken new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Old_shuriken new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Kunai
new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Green new pic for the thingy of the forum i dont know how to call >.> Ch-naruto

i like the first leaf the best ^^

what everyone else thinks???
right click on a pic and show graphic alone... then in your tab appears how it would look like...
though some need to get their surroundings cut... ö.Ö;

green fits to the forum... ö.ö;;

Last edited by AiKirikaX on Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Administrator
Administrator

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by AiKirikaX Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:03 am

ive put up a poll
AiKirikaX
AiKirikaX
Administrator
Administrator

Female

RPG Stats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down